A New Route for Livingston/West Orange!
As you know, Boxcar has been operating the former OurBus route through Livingston/West Orange on a 2 week trial basis. We have spent that time analyzing the stops and ridership, and think we have come up with a workable solution to keep the route going! While there will be some changes, we hope you'll agree that commuting is #BetterWithBoxcar. Our goal is to continue to expand our service in these towns, with more departure times in the future. In order to do that, we need to have a sustainable base on which to build.
Starting Monday, August 13, will will provide service Monday - Thursday with new, 39-passenger luxury minibuses. These buses include leather seats, WiFi and power outlets, but no bathroom. And they can use the bus lane, so the upcoming 495 construction shouldn’t affect your commute time.
Our revised schedule:
- Livingston & Cedar - the bus will arrive at this stop for 20 minutes before departure, which will be at 7:05
- Cedar St. & Sycamore Ave - 7:08
- Northfield Ave & Old Short Hills Rd - 7:11 am
- West Orange Arena Park & Ride - 7:15 am
- Northfield Ave & Prospect - 7:18 am
- In NYC, we will stop at 42nd & 8th, 42nd & 6th, 43rd & Madison, 47th & Madison, 52nd & Madison, 57th & Madison
- Single ride: $13.99
- 10 Ticket Multi Pack: $129.90 ($12.99/ticket)
- 20 Ticket Multi Pack: $229.80 ($11.49/ticket)
Single tickets can be purchased through the Boxcar app, which you can download from the from the Apple App Store or Google Play. If you'd like to purchase a discounted Ticket Multi Pack, please email email@example.com and we will get it set up for you.
We hope you will give the new Boxcar route a try. If you have any questions or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.