Boxcar is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual with customer-facing experience to staff the commuter kiosk at the Westfield train station each morning, providing coffee and other services to Westfield commuters.
As commuters return to work following the pandemic, Boxcar is committed to making this a world-class commuter kiosk. A big part of that is hiring the right candidate who can operate this kiosk and build a playbook for opening similar kiosks in the future.
- Serve as the public face of Boxcar at the Westfield Train Station
- Coordinate daily coffee deliveries with local coffee supplier
- Answer customers’ questions about Boxcar’s offerings, from luxury bus service to parking and other services
- Help customers with the Boxcar app
- Maintain the kiosk
- Set up and clean up daily
- Process payments and coordinate additional service offerings
- Access to reliable transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Preferable: Customer service and restaurant experience
The ideal candidate will be interested in making this kiosk successful on a daily basis and growing the business as commuter volume returns. Boxcar will conduct all your training.
Hours: 5:15 am - 9:30 am Monday through Friday
Starting pay is $25-30/hour plus tips with opportunities for advancement within Boxcar to include full time salaried positions with equity compensation.
To apply for this position, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Boxcar is a fast-growing startup based in Northern New Jersey. In addition to parking and buses, Boxcar now provides an array of services to simplify life for suburban residents, while partnering with and supporting local small businesses. Our new services range from at-home car detailing to knife sharpeening, grill cleaning, and many others. We leverage our technology, customer service, and 30,000+ customer base to help these small businesses better connect with suburban customers.